Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Curtis...21st Century, 21st century...meet Curtis

 My good friend Curtis Buchanan has finally taken the leap to using the computer! No, that doesn't mean that he's using it, but rather you can use it to see him.
Curtis, along with David Sawyer has influenced my attitude towards freely sharing information and a while back, Curtis called to say that he was undertaking a video project for display on youtube.com. I thought it was a great idea and would be much appreciated by the woodworking community.

Rather than scripting out and shooting an outline, this is more like spending time with Curtis, and if you've never done this, let me give you a piece of advice. Sit back, relax and let go. Curtis marches to his own drummer and as many would say, it's a good one.

Here are the first two installments.






 Here is the second video


3 comments:

Michael said...

Waaaaaaay too short. Will never get enough of Curtis. You two should really write your book.

Steve Kirincich said...

I was hoping to see how Curtis got those big logs off of his trailer, but this detail was omitted from the videos. I will just assume that he was able to use a special levitation technique. Can't wait for the next episode.

Glen Rundell said...

Hey Pete, that really takes me back to my time spent with Curtis in his shop for the week, we even travelled down the same road to the 'lumber yard'! I wish we could get logs down here that split that well. Looking forward to the next episode. Cheers Glen R